The Macaron

Green Tea Macarons with Chai Buttercream Filling
Many people are hesitant about making the macaron, however I found a foolproof recipe that produced excellent results! My friends and I did a twist on the basic batter and added green tea matcha powder to create the shells. For our filling, we created a chai flavored buttercream based on this recipeI am definitely going to try making other types after this successful turn out! Really, any flavor can be made into a macaron. Macarons make an amazing gift, and they will make everyone believe you are a french pastry chef from the realms of LadurĂ©e! - K

11 comments

  1. wow you make it look so easy!!! They still look hard to make :D
    I just like eating them
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the food blogging thing your doing- it's momentarily chic and making me hungry. Nice merengue.
    I dont expect you to follow me, just visit my site http://daniimodafolli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the start I thought they were pictures from Laduree or some sorts. Great job and please share the recipe! If you do make sure to let me know ;)

    PvdH - designer and illustrator
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like macarons alot.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog so much!

    Follow me please:
    http://melissasglamourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look absolutely delicious! Unfortunately I'm allergic to almonds, but I'm going to pass this recipe along for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look perfectly delicious and i never can eat enough macaroons. so yummy.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These look amazing. I love love love french macarons. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Following you now!!

    XO, Liza
    fashion over groceries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful pics.Love your blog girls :)
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummmy! Very interesting to see the process of creation
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Croche work and I've never had a Macaroon?!

    ReplyDelete