Ristretto Series...The Best Cups of Coffee in NYC

Many of you that know me know that I love my coffee. I don't even use sweeteners or sugar anymore - my favorite way to drink it is just with milk! I've decided to do a series of posts on the amazing and vast array of coffee shops in New York. 
In this post I am featuring Roasting Plant Coffee. There are two locations in Manhattan, one on the Lower East Side (81 Orchard St) and the other in the West Village (75 Greenwich Ave). The Roasting Plant has an amazing mechanism where they roast their beans and wiz them through tubes and right into your coffee cup. The microbrew experience is definitely not one to be missed. (P.S. check out my gif image! Isn't it cool?! I am obsessed!) 
- K

4 comments

  1. i thought i was crazy no sugar here either. the more and more i drink the less syrup i get in there. to a point where my 5 shots with milk has just a hint of mocha. This place looks like coffee heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place looks fantastic. no sugar over here either. just a heavy pour of cream.

    looking forward to your future coffee posts. :)

    xo
    alicia
    the champagne life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post to remember that these emails are still circulating, in addition to the advice you indicate, they are always very useful to take into account, in principle for all Internet users, but mainly for the less experienced, or seniors who are discovering the Internet and out of ignorance or fear of having their email account closed, agree to include their data, with the disastrous consequences.
    If you want to learn more about Best stick blender, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.


    SEO Indonesia
    Seonesia Services
    Seonesia

    ReplyDelete