Thailand Photo Diary








Here are a few shots from my time in Thailand while I was in Asia. I had the great opportunity to visit both Railay Bay and Phuket. I wish I had more time to explore the beautiful country and the rest of Southeast Asia! 
Longtail boats parked on Railay Bay
Amazing limestone rock formations
Lanterns lining the streets of Ao Nang
Railay Bay sunset
Thai Pancakes...SO GOOD! This one is Nutella/Banana
Longtail boat tour around the many islands surrounding Krabi
Managed to capture a snapshot of thunder one evening outside our hotel
The beautiful Anantara villa I stayed at in Phuket with a private pool and outdoor shower
Morning swim
Nothing beats fresh coconut water right out of the coconut
Biking around the Anantara Resort
Villa in the evening
Our elephant Mahout taking us for a ride on the back of an elephant
Elephant handshake with Noi-Na! 
- K

1 comment

  1. Hey i'm the Thai fan of your blog. i'm so glad you like Thailand. In fact i have never gone to the south of Thailand so i love your pictures

    ReplyDelete