Cappuccinos and Caviar

Ever heard of Caviar Nails? I recently picked up this awesome kit from Lane Crawford the other day in rose gold. I wasn't sure how it would play out or if it would look too much if I did all my nails so I tested the waters and decided just to caviar my ring fingers (such it seems the trend to change up the ring finger nail). In the end I thought it looked pretty blingy and matched my morning cappuccino from The Petit Cafe just perfectly. The texture is also very interesting! I kept touching my nails consistently! Definitely an easy DIY manicure. 
- K

4 comments

  1. شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة الاحساء بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almostcc
      Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.###

      Click Here
      Visit Web

      Delete
  2. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    Pesisir Pulau
    Pesisir
    Pesisir Pantai

    ReplyDelete