An Asian Manicure...CRYSTAL ENCRUSTED NAILS



However ridiculous the nail art in Asia may be, there are still a few enticing things that make us want our nails done with CRAY crystals and insane colours. Over the past weekend in Shanghai I became a victim to this nail art with DIAMOND ENCRUSTED NAILS. Thankfully, I did not do this to ALL of my fingers. I decided doing both of my ring fingers would suffice. My cousin and I sat at a nail salon for approximately 2 hours getting a light grey/purple-ish shellac colour as our base (something very neutral and muted) to go along with our RIDICULOUS ring fingers. I must say after it was done we couldn't stop taking photos of them...at dinner, the bar, brunch... UP NEXT: Heading to TOKYO FASHION WEEK!!! Stay tuned for more... 
- K

Follow me on Instagram @kailaimada

3 comments